Yes, gutter covers do work. Some types better than others. We recommend and install the leafthrower gutter covers. Type, size and location of trees will be factors as to how well any product works. You may or may not need any more gutter maintenance after the Leafthrower is installed.
Leafthrower Gutter Cover Warranty
This warranty warrants to the homeowner that the LEAFTHROWER will prevent gutters from overflowing due to clogged downspouts caused by leaves or other debris. If at anytime during the life of the gutters, the downspouts become clogged with debris that causes water to overflow gutters, at no cost to the homeowner, Paul Williams Roofing and Guttering Svc., will clean the gutters of debris.
The following terms, conditions and limitations apply:
1. LEAFTHROWER must be installed by Paul Williams Roofing and Guttering Service
2. Existing 2”x3” downspouts must be replaced with 3”x4” downspouts; 3x4 downspouts must have Maxdrains at gutter/downspout connections.
3. The warranty will not apply if clogged Gutters/Downspouts is caused in whole or part by:
A. Natural disasters, included but not limited to lightening, full gales, hurricanes, hails, or similar natural disasters;
B. Vandalism, acts of war, or civil disturbances;
C. Alteration of the gutters or LEAFTHROWERS by other trades or homeowner;
D. Water overflow due to ice build up in gutters;
E. Any debris on the outside of gutter, LEAFTHROWERS, or roof.
4. **Annual maintenance: The warranty includes debris inside the gutter, i.e., debris under the cover. Any debris on the outside of the cover requires the following annual maintenance by the homeowner:
A. Blow the pine needles, limbs, leaves, etc., off your roof; Frequency determined by type, size, and location of trees.
B. With a spray nozzle, spray the point where the water enters the gutter to dislodge any
hang ups of debris; Frequency determined by type, size, and location of trees.
5. LEAFTHROWERS do have sharp edges, do not attempt to clean out gutters yourself. With our warranty, the homeowner should never have to go inside the gutter cover assembly.
Installer: Paul Williams Roofing and Guttering Service
**Annual Exterior maintenance of gutter/cover assembly is a service provided at an additional charge.